This is a charming terraced cottage with garden in a great location opposite the Long Walk which leads to Windsor Castle. There is a master bedroom with double bed, second bedroom with a single bed and a pull out bed and a downstairs room with a small sofa bed. This is a period cottage with plenty of character and it benefits from Sky TV and unlimited wireless broadband internet.
The property has lovely wooden floorboards on the ground floor and plush carpets throughout the upper floor, as well as a new bathroom and new furniture. You can walk to Windsor town centre and Windsor Castle within 5 minutes.
Please note that there is no allocated parking space with this property. Long term rentals can apply for a parking permit with Windsor Council for a small annual fee.
- Flat screen TV with Sky
- Wireless High Speed Internet Connection
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom
- Desk for working from home plus sofa bed in separate room
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Views of Windsor Castle
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 13 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 3 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 4 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 6 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 13 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 52 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- The Co-operative Food - 3 minutes by car
- Tesco Express - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 4 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- The Two Brewers - 11 minutes walk
- Viceroy Indian - 12 minutes walk
- Pizza Express - 3 minutes by car
- Sebastian's Italian - 3 minutes by car