Your privacy is important to us. Below you can find information about the cookies that we use on our site. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser (see below)). However, if you do not allow cookies on your computer you will not be able to use our website.
We are working on making our site better so the cookies might change. We’ll make sure to update this page if this happens.
What are Cookies ?
Cookies are pieces of data that websites place on visitors’ computers to store information specific to that visitor and their device. Cookies are not dangerous. They are designed to remember things that an internet user has done whilst on a website in the past.
The cookies on our website are used in many ways, including:
- To keep enquiry details in case you need to edit them before sending them to us
- To take you back to the popery you were watching in view all apartments list
- To remember your preferences
Which cookies does accommodation-windsor.co.uk use?
This allows our website to function, save enquiry & booking details.
- awl_ss (expires when you close your browser)
This allows our live chat feature to work
- _tawkuuid (10 years)
- TawkConnectionTime (1 year)
- Tawk_xxxxxxxxx (10 years)
A service that helps us find places that we could improve to provide even better experience
- _ga (2 years)
- _gat (10 minutes)
What happens if I opt out of all cookies?
If you opt out of all cookies you won’t be able to enquiry or book on our website. However, you’ll still be able to browse our properties and contact us.
How to disable cookies?
The procedure depends on the browser you are using. See below for instructions for the most popular browsers
- Choose ‘Tools’
- Click on ‘Internet Options’
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Move the slider to choose your settings
- For more detailed privacy settings click on ‘Advanced’
- Click on the ‘Tools’ menu
- Select ‘Options’
- Click the ‘Under the Bonnet’ tab
- Find the ‘Privacy’ section
- Click ‘Content settings’
- Click the ‘Cookie settings’ tab and choose your settings
- Click on ‘Menu’, then ‘Options’
- Select ‘Privacy’
- Select ‘Cookies’
- Choose your settings