- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property (In local carpark with permit)
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
Pretty period two bedroom cottage just off Eton High Street. Enclosed garden and seating area, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Combined living and dining room.
One double and one twin bedroom, one bathroom.
Wireless internet access. Walk to Windsor in 5 minutes - close to Eton Bridge. No allocated parking with this property but we have a permit for the local carpark* (200m away) subject to a refundable deposit.
* note that this permit does not guarantee a parking space but there are usually plenty of spaces available
- Flat Screen TV, DVD Player
- Wireless High Speed Internet Connection
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Central Heating
- Bed linen & Towels
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 7 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 12 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 12 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 7 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 12 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 16 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 53 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 12 minutes walk
- Tesco Express - 7 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 9 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Gilbey's Bar And Restaurant - 2 minutes walk
- Côte Brasserie - 3 minutes walk
- Viceroy Indian - 9 minutes by car
- Meimo Restaurant - 9 minutes by car