- 4 bedroom apartment with 3 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A three-story town house in the popular Kingstable Street development with private off-road parking for one car. This location is superb - literally three minutes' walk to Windsor & Eton Bridge and the train station at Riverside. This property has three good size double bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a study with sofa bed that can be used as a fourth bedroom. Downstairs WC, eat-in kitchen-diner and integral garage for storage / bikes etc.
Patio doors open onto a shared enclosed courtyard garden area. An excellent property for larger families relocating to the area in need of short stay Eton accommodation with an all-in price.
- Flatscreen TV, DVD Player, Freeview
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Central Heating
- Bed linen & Towels
- Parking for one car
- Central location
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 4 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 9 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 9 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 9 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 13 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 18 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 55 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 10 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Tesco Express - 8 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 10 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Côte Brasserie - 0 minutes walk
- Tower Bar And Brasserie - 0 minutes walk
- Viceroy Indian - 11 minutes by car
- The Greene Oak - 12 minutes by car