- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This is a lovely two-bedroom cottage in the centre of Windsor with private off-road parking in front. The cottage has two upstairs bedrooms - one is a double and the other has twin beds. There is a bathroom with shower over bath tub.
Downstairs there is a combined living/dining room with a sofa and 2 armchairs, a dining table for 4 and a flat screen TV with Sky and DVD player. Off the living room there are french doors to a small, enclosed outside patio area. The main advantage of this cottage is its location - you can walk to Windsor town centre in less than 3 minutes. There are many lovely shops and cafes nearby and Windsor Castle is a 10 minute walk. Legoland is a ten minute drive or bus trip away.
The cottage has unlimited wireless broadband internet and Sky TV.
A great short term let cottage in the centre of Windsor.
- Flatscreen TV with Sky and Freeview
- Unlimited Broadband Internet Connection (wireless)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Central Heating
- Bed linen & Towels
- Bathtub with shower over
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4 max)
- Off-road, private parking for one car
- Enclosed courtyard patio area
- Walk to town in less than 3 minutes
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 8 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 9 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 10 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 8 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 16 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 53 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 2 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 3 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 9 minutes by car
- Gilbey's Bar And Restaurant - 11 minutes by car