Saint Leonards Road
Saint Leonards Road
- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £535.00 per week during August !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A deceptively spacious two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms on the top (second) floor. This apartment is above a parade of shops (including a nice wine merchant) within a 2 minute walk of Windsor town centre. There is a small kitchen with gas hob, oven, dishwasher and washer-dryer. The large living / dining room opens onto a decked area with balcony overlooking the shopping area of Saint Leonards Road.
There is a large master bedroom with ensuite and a second bedroom with large bathroom next to it.
For a £250 deposit you can obtain a parking permit to park in an off-road allocated space behind the building.
This is refunded once the permit is handed back.
- Flatscreen TVwith freeview
- Broadband Internet Connection - Wireless
- Iron & Ironing Board, Hoover
- Large Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite bathroom with shower over bath tub
- Second bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Town Centre within 2 minutes walk
- Allocated off-road parking via permit (deposit payable)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 8 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 8 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 10 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 5 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 15 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 52 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 7 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 0 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 2 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 8 minutes by car
- Gilbey's Bar And Restaurant - 10 minutes by car