- 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £625.00 per week during March !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This is a large one bedroom apartment in the heart of Windsor town centre with parking. Tucked away behind electric gates with allocated parking for one car this superb second floor apartment is spacious and light.
With wood flooring throughout and lovely granite worktops plus a luxury bathroom. The bedroom has a super-kingsize bed. There is a flat screen TV with freeview channels and a DVD player. This apartment is in a great location and has all modern amenities including a coffee machine, dishwasher and washer-dryer.
Open plan kitchen, living space and desk area for working with wireless internet connection.
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player
- Stereo Hi-fi (ipod docking)
- Wireless broadband
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Underfloor Heating
- Bed linen & Towels
- Parking - off street (allocated)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 9 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 10 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 11 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 5 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 16 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 52 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 7 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 7 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 1 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 4 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 8 minutes by car
- Gilbey's Bar And Restaurant - 10 minutes by car