- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Lift Access (lift to 2nd floor then staircase to top floor)
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
Our most popular apartment: superb location in the heart of the town centre yet tucked away on the third floor this executive penthouse apartment has bags of charm and character. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms with large living/dining room and open plan kitchen with granite worktops. Separate fridge and freezer and dishwasher. The apartment has Sky+ flat screen TV and unlimited Wi-Fi internet included.
This super apartment has a comfy sofa and chairs and solid oak flooring and new carpets and upgraded bathrooms. You can walk to shops, restaurants and trains in less than 5 minutes - views of Windsor Castle. Private allocated parking. An excellent property.
- 32" flatscreen TV
- DVD player
- Sky + ( pause and record live TV)
- Wireless Broadband Internet Connection
- Open plan stylish kitchen with superb granite worktops
- Plenty of storage
- Washer/Drier - high quality silent machine
- Iron & Ironing Board, Hoover
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Heating & Hot Water included in rent*
- Bed linen & Towels
- Private allocated parking for one car
- Second bedroom with single bed plus pull-out bed
- One minute walk to Windsor Castle
- Local restaurants and park within a few moments.
- Close to river and trains (5 minutes walk)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 6 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 7 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 7 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 9 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 16 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 53 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 5 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 7 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Sebastian's Italian - 4 minutes walk
- Francesco's - 5 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 9 minutes by car
- Fat Duck - 14 minutes by car