If you are looking to stay in a property in Windsor for less than 6 months then this is classed as a Short Term Let. These are similar agreements in that they do not form part of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement, you merely agree to occupy a property by way of a licence. A booking form is required to reserve apartment accommodation in Windsor and all accommodation costs are to be paid in advance at least two weeks before the start of the stay. All utility bills, council tax and Wi-Fi are included in a weekly or nightly price.
As you are looking for Short Term lets in Windsor, we have a number of residential apartments that we can offer – some of these we own and some we manage on behalf of the owners. Some owners have minimum-stay periods (i.e. one month, mostly from one week) and each property is different so please provide as much information as possible when checking availability to help us find the most appropriate property for your needs.
Please provide as much detail of your short term let requirements such as:
- the booking dates and length of stay and any property you maybe interested in
- whether this may be extended
- how many people and what sleeping arrangements or bedrooms are required
- what your weekly / monthly budget is (including bills)
- whether you need to be near the town centre
- whether you need a parking space
- if you need ground floor or prefer 1st or 2nd floor etc (ground floor in the UK is not the same as USA)
- if you need a garden
- if you need to be within 5 minutes walk of trains / transport links
- any other special requirements
- full contact details including email address
We will endeavour to find suitable accommodation as quickly as possible and to offer you as many options as possible.
Call us today on +44 (0)1753 833747 or make an enquiry here