- 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A neat one bedroom apartment in a prime location just 3 minutes walk from Windsor town centre. This apartment is on the first floor (up one flight of stairs) of a block of executive apartments and is tucked away off the road. The apartment has an open-plan living / dining room and modern kitchen with full cooking facilities, dishwasher and washer-drier. There is unlimited wifi internet and a flat screen TV with freeview and a DVD player.
There is a double bedroom with double bed, storage and a bathroom with shower over the bath tub.
The parking is allocated and is for one car.
This property is ideal if you are working locally or visiting relatives in the centre of Windsor. This apartment is available as short stay (weekly rentals) in Windsor and is reasonably priced. Sorry not suitable for children.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Wireless Broadband Internet Connection
- Open plan stylish kitchen
- Bedroom with double bed
- Iron & Ironing Board, Hoover
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Private allocated parking for one car
- Three minute walk to Windsor
- Local restaurants and park within a few moments.
- Close to river and trains (5 minutes walk)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 8 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 9 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 10 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 9 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 16 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 53 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 7 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 2 minutes walk
- Francesco's - 4 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 9 minutes by car
- Gilbey's Bar And Restaurant - 11 minutes by car