- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £895.00 per week Available Now until 9th May !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
Set over two floors with the second floor accessed by a spiral staircase is this lovely period apartment set in a former convent. The apartment has period features and lots of character yet is fully modernised with new bathrooms and a modern tiled kitchen.
This is a family apartment (sleeping 4 max) and has a king size master bed with ensuite shower, WC and basin and a second bedroom with two single beds and another bathroom with bath tub and shower over.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washer-drier and all you need for cooking and dining in style! The dining table opens up to seat 6 with spare chairs available. There is a Sonos (wireless) music system throughout the apartment for your use and TV's in both bedrooms as well as the living room.
The property has been tastefully furnished and is perfect for families or sharers looking for space and comfort in a fabulous setting.
The apartment is set in lovely grounds and has secure parking behind electric gates and is within walking distance of some local shops.
- Wood Flooring throughout the ground floor
- Two Bedrooms are carpeted
- TV with DVD Player and Sky Now
- Washer Drier
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Off road parking
- Excellent family accommodation
- Two Bathrooms
- Central Heating
- Microwave Oven
- Iron & Board
- TVs in both bedrooms
- Sonos Music System
- Spiral Staircase (might not be suitable for young children)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 5 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 6 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 7 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 14 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 51 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes walk
- Tesco Express - 11 minutes walk
- Tesco Superstore - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 5 minutes by car
- Francesco's - 5 minutes by car
- The Greene Oak - 6 minutes by car
- Meimo Restaurant - 6 minutes by car