Lord Raglan House
Lord Raglan House
- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A spacious two bedroom apartment in central Windsor available for short term rentals: Lord Raglan House is a premium collection of short term rental apartments just a short walk from the centre of Windsor. This two bedroom apartment has a spacious living room with two sofas and a flat screen TV, a work desk with unlimioted Wi-Fi internet.
There is a separate kitchen with dishwasher and washer-drier and the apartment is centrally heated. There is wood flooring through the living room, hallway and both bedrooms and there are two bathrooms. The double room has a king size bed and there is a single room which could also fit a fold up bed. This room has a small ensuite shower.
Parking is off-street and is behind the property. You can easily offload groceries through the patio doors from the carpark area and there are communal grounds with established plants and lawns plus outside seating. A perfect alternative to hotel accommodation within a short distance from Windsor town centre. Nice restaurants and pubs / bars within 3 minutes walk.
- Walking distance to town
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Central Heating
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Work Desk
- Wood Flooring
- Patio doors open onto outside seating area
- Communal gardens
- Kitchen dining table for 4
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 3 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 13 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 12 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 3 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 3 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 7 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 10 minutes walk
- Café Rouge Windsor - 3 minutes by car
- Cinnamon Cafe - 3 minutes by car