- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This excellent two bedroom central Windsor apartment is the perfect combination of modern open-plan living/dining. This main living space is modern and light with dual aspect windows. The kitchen which is open plan to the living room has granite worktops and there is solid oak flooring through the hallway and living room and carpets in both bedrooms.
The apartment is on the first floor (up one flight of stairs) and there is private off-road parking for one car. You can walk to Windsor town centre within 3 or 4 minutes and there are some nice shops, cafes, bars and restaurants on the way. There is one double bedroom with kingsize bed and one small single bedroom with single bed so sleeps 3 people max.
There is good access to M4, M3 and M25 motorways plus good rail links to London (40 mins to Waterloo / Paddington via Slough). An apartment that is perfect for short term lets in Windsor!
Sorry the property is NOT SUITABLE for children under 7 years of age.
- Flat Screen TV, DVD, Freeview
- Wireless Broadband Internet
- Oak flooring
- Granite worktops and open-plan kitchen
- Bath with shower over
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Parking off-street
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 11 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 12 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 15 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 51 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 9 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 10 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 3 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 6 minutes walk
- The Two Brewers - 4 minutes by car
- Thai Square - 4 minutes by car