- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- From £995.00 per week !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
With stunning views of Windsor Castle and the Parish church on the High Street in Windsor this two bedroom penthouse apartment is the perfect place for city centre living. An executive quality, superior apartment set over two floors with impressive open plan kitchen / living / dining space overlooking the High Street. The apartment has a sociable island for cooking while entertaining and luxurious furniture and décor - perfect for those seeking high end apartment living.
This property is on the third floor (up 3 flights of stairs) and has a guest bedroom and bathroom on apartment's ground floor along with work space and the open plan kitchen / living room. Upstairs the master bedroom is neatly placed in the roof space with characterful beams and a wonderful free standing bath and power shower. The views of the castle and surrounds from the top floor is breath-taking. An apartment perfectly suited to corporate travellers and busy executives that need space and comfort combined with style and elegance - all within a stone's throw of the famous Castle!
- Penthouse apartment in Windsor town centre
- Two Bed Two Bath
- Set over two floors
- Executive quality
- Oen Plan Kitchen / Living space
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Pots and Pans
- Microwave, crockery, cutlery, glassware
- Bedlinen and Towels
- One parking space for a normal sized car (space limited)
- Walk to town in less than 1 minute
- Lots of great restaurants nearby
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 6 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 7 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 7 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 9 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 16 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 53 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 5 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 7 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Sebastian's Italian - 4 minutes walk
- Francesco's - 5 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 9 minutes by car
- Fat Duck - 14 minutes by car