- 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £525.00 per week during February !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
Ralston Court - One Bedroom apartment available for short term lettings - Windsor Town Centre: A newly refurbished ground floor apartment within a one minute walk (at the end of the road) of the town centre. This property is well maintained and in an amazing location - you can't get much closer to town centre but tucked away so to avoid some of the hustle and bustle.
One double bedroom with plenty of wardrobe storage and one bathroom with shower over the bath tub. Good size kitchen with dining table, dishwasher, washer-dryer and more storage. This apartment is available for short term stays (one week minimum) and is perfect for corporate accommodation or for those relocating to Windsor. The cosy living room has Sky TV and unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Flatscreen TV with freeview and Sky
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- One double bedroom
- Good storage
- Kitchen with all utensils, glassware, crockery
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Gas Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Gas Central Heating
- Bed linen & Towels
- Walk to town in one minute
- Off road parking by arrangement (space for a medium sized car parked outside the front door)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 7 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 8 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 9 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 0 minutes walkThorpe Park
- 5 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 15 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 7 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 1 minutes walk
- Francesco's - 2 minutes walk
- The Greene Oak - 8 minutes by car
- Gilbey's Bar And Restaurant - 10 minutes by car