Lord Raglan House
Lord Raglan House
- 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
An excellent one bedroom apartment in the popular Lord Raglan House apartment development. This property is well located just a short walk into Windsor town centre and near to some local shops, a pub and some good restaurants. The apartment has wood flooring throughout, one bedroom, one bathroom with shower and free unlimited Wi-Fi. The living room has a small sofa bed for occasional guests. There is off-road parking for one car behind the unit.
The kitchen has a dishwasher, washing machine and dining table for 4. There is a fridge and freezer, all pots, pans, crockery and cooking utensils provided.
The living room has large french doors to a patio with seating and a work desk plus sofa and armchair and flat screen TV with freeview channels. A great alternative to a hotel!
- Walking distance to Windsor centre
- One double bedroom
- Small sofa-bed in living room
- One bathroom with shower
- Bedlinen and Towels
- TV with freeview
- Washing Machine
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, glassware
- Oven & Hob
- Microwave, Kettle & Toaster
- Fridge Freezer
- Parking - off road and private
- Walk to Windsor centre in 5-6 minutes
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 3 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 13 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 12 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 3 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 3 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 7 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 10 minutes walk
- Café Rouge Windsor - 3 minutes by car
- Cinnamon Cafe - 3 minutes by car