- 3 bedroom apartment with 3 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Lift Access
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A homely and spacious three bedroom apartment on the third floor of this desirable and popular gated development just a short walk from Windsor town centre. The apartment block has elevator access to the third floor as well as stairs for those that enjoy exercise! There are two double bedrooms and one single room / study that has a trundle bed and a desk for working from home.
This apartment has three lovely bathrooms, two of which are ensuite to the double rooms and a guest bathroom. There is a dining table for six people as well as a small table for two in the kitchen.
This property is fully furnished to a high standard and including all modern amenities. Washer-dryer, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Sky and wireless broadband. Suitable for busy professional sharers, corporate clients and families relocating to Windsor. There is off road private parking behind electric gates. Please note there is parking for one car only - no commercial vehicles are allowed in this development. You can walk to town in less than 15 minutes. There is also a lovely view of Windsor Castle from the living room.
- Three Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Flat Screen TV(satellite) TV
- Wireless High Speed Internet Connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Central Heating
- Bed linen & Towels
- Parking for one car
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 2 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 5 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 12 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 49 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 4 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 8 minutes walk
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 4 minutes by car
- Tesco Superstore - 4 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 3 minutes by car
- Café Rouge Windsor - 4 minutes by car
- Cinnamon Cafe - 4 minutes by car
- EAT - 4 minutes by car