- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £795.00 per week (min 2 weeks) !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This charming Grade 2 listed riverside cottage overlooks the river Thames. The property has tremendous character and is a very popular choice for those seeking to be near the river. This property has a peaceful riverside seating area with views of Windsor Castle. Not suitable for children under 12.
This cottage has two bedrooms and two bathrooms set over three floors. There is an allocated parking space for one car. The cottage has a lovely fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine and all utensils and pots and pans so that you can cook your own meals with ease!
Book direct to receive the best rate for this short term cottage rental in Eton. Please note that properties with "character" might include creaky floorboards and unique features not found in a modern apartment. Most people enjoy the charming nature of these kinds of period properties.
- Flat Screen TV with freeview
- Washing Machine
- Double bedroom with wardobe
- Second Bedroom with storage
- Two bathrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Storage space
- Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and seating
- Walk to town
- One allocated parking space
- EPC RATING E
- NO ADMIN FEE
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 4 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 9 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 9 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 9 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 13 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 18 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 55 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 10 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Tesco Express - 8 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 10 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Côte Brasserie - 0 minutes walk
- Tower Bar And Brasserie - 0 minutes walk
- Viceroy Indian - 11 minutes by car
- The Greene Oak - 12 minutes by car