Lord Raglan House
Lord Raglan House
- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This two bedroom penthouse apartment is on the second floor and has high ceilings and a feeling of space. With a balcony off the living room that looks over communal gardens and the parking area to the rear, Lord Raglan House apartments are just a short walk from Windsor town centre.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, a dishwasher, microwave plus full oven and a hob for cooking and dining in (all pots, pans, crockery, glassware are included).
The apartment is perfect for those relocating to Windsor, in-between houses or on holiday. The apartment was newly refurbished in 2016 to include a new kitchen, bathroom, flooring, carpets and redecoration plus all new furniture. Two bedrooms (one double bed and one king size bed), one bathroom with shower over the bath and an extra WC off the master bedroom. Small desk space / working area. Sky TV with movies and unlimited Wi-Fi.
There is off-street parking for one car and the apartment is walking distance to Windsor town centre (approx 5 minutes walk to local shops, bars and restaurants). An excellent property for short term rentals in Windsor.
- Two good size double bedrooms
- One bathroom with shower over bath tub and an extra WC
- TV with freeview & Sky channels with movies
- Balcony overlooking gardens
- Parking for one car
- Walk to town in 5 minutes
- Fully Furnished
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware
- Pots and pans and utensils
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Bedlinen and Towels
- Wireless Broadband
- One Double Bed and One King Size Bed
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 3 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 13 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 12 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 3 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 3 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 7 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 10 minutes walk
- Café Rouge Windsor - 3 minutes by car
- Cinnamon Cafe - 3 minutes by car