A newly refurbished Windsor apartment in the popular Knights Place development with two bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms. The master bedroom is ensuite and has a double bed and plenty of storage. The second bedroom has a desk and chair and a sofa bed.
The living room gets the sun in the afternoon and so is nice and bright and has a nice view across the communal courtyard with some tropical planting and decking.
There is a separate kitchen off the living room. The property is furnished and this landlord is a professional landlord. Private allocated parking in the underground car park with elevator access to the ground floor.
Let on a minimum of SIX MONTH Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement, 12 months is preferred by the landlord. Fees apply of £100 + Vat for referencing and contracts admin and there is an inventory fee of £120 + Vat to pay. The landlord pays for the inventory and condition report to be created and the tenant pays for the end of tenancy checking of the inventory report. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers.
EPC = C. (available on request)
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Second Bedroom set as a study with sofa bed
- Built in wardobes in master bedroom
- Sunny Living / Dining room
- Newly refurbished 2016
- Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine
- Central Courtyard with planting and decking areas
- Secure underground parking
- Cabled for Sky TV
- Walk to Windsor in 5 minutes
- Great for transport links to London, Slough and the West
- Suit professional couple
- Long Term let
- Professional landlord
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 3 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 4 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 4 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 14 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 51 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 11 minutes walk
- Tesco Express - 11 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 5 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 8 minutes walk
- The Two Brewers - 3 minutes by car
- Pizza Express - 3 minutes by car