- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £560.00 per week beginning of Feb !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A lovely period property with high ceilings dating back to the early 1900's this small two bedroom property has parking for one car, is walking distance to town and is tastefully furnished with all you'll need for a comfortable stay in Royal Windsor.
The combined living / dining room has stripped wood floorboards and lots of natural light from the large Victorian sash window. The master bedroom has a king size bed and there is a single bed in the smaller bedroom. One bathroom with shower over the tub plus a second separate toilet.
Sky TV and free wifi broadband included. Walk to town in 10 minutes.
- Wood flooring in living room
- Large Flatscreen TV, DVD player, Sky TV (satellite) with movies
- Stereo Hi-fi docking station
- Broadband Internet Connection - Wireless (unlimited)
- Dining table for 4
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing Board, Hoover
- Master bedroom with King Size bed
- bathroom with shower over tub
- Small single bedroom
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Town Centre within 10 minutes walk
- Off-road parking for 1 car
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 5 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 6 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 6 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 6 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 15 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 52 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 6 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 10 minutes walk
- The Two Brewers - 5 minutes by car
- Pizza Express - 5 minutes by car
- Café Rouge Windsor - 6 minutes by car