- 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This spacious, modern central Windsor apartment has been extensively refurbished with new wood floors and luxurious carpets to the bedrooms. The master bedroom has a stylish new ensuite bathroom and king size bed. The second bedroom has a double bed with refurbished bathroom opposite. Both bathrooms have showers.
This apartment has a wonderful feel to it and includes a washer-dryer, fridge-freezer, microwave, iron & board and all pots, pans, crockery & cutlery. The apartment is broadband internet enabled and has a mini hi-fi system and TV with DVD player.
Just a 5 minute walk to Windsor town centre but with 2 parking spaces, this property is perfect for busy executives, couples or families visiting the town.
Full Sky TV package (satellite) and wireless broadband internet.
- Wood flooring
- Large Flatscreen TV, DVD player, Sky TV (satellite) with movies
- Stereo Hi-fi
- Broadband Internet Connection - Wireless (unlimited)
- Dining table for 6
- Iron & Ironing Board, Hoover
- Large Master bedroom with King Size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with large shower
- Double bedroom
- Second family bathroom
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Town Centre within 5 minutes walk
- Allocated off-road parking
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 11 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 13 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 14 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 4 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 4 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 7 minutes walk
- Bel & The Dragon - 4 minutes by car
- The Two Brewers - 4 minutes by car