Lord Raglan House
Lord Raglan House
- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
A nicely furnished two bedroom apartment located just a short ten minute walk from Windsor town centre with private off-road parking for one car plus a few visitor spaces.
This first floor apartment has a fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob. All pots and pans and cooking utensils, crockery etc are provided. Theer is a separate washing machine in a utility cupboard off the hallway and a spacious bathroom with shower over the tub. There is a sofa and an armchair and a flat screen TV with Sky channels and Movies.
The apartment has two good size bedrooms - one with a double bed and the master with a king size bed and ensuite toilet.
There is a main bathroom with shower over the bathtub plus additional toilet and basin.
There is a balcony off the living room which overlooks the gardens to the rear.
This is an excellent two bedroom property on the first floor (up one flight of stairs) of a popular block of apartments at Lord Raglan House.
- Two good size double bedrooms
- One bathroom with shower and an extra WC
- TV with Sky inc. Movies
- Parking for one car
- Walk to town in 5 to 6 minutes
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Broadband
- One Double Bed and One King Size Bed
- Bed linen and towels
- Pots and pans
- Cooking utensils
- Kettle, Toaster, Microwave
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 3 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 13 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 12 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 3 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 3 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 7 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 10 minutes walk
- Café Rouge Windsor - 3 minutes by car
- Cinnamon Cafe - 3 minutes by car