This is a great two bedroom apartment within a short five minute walk of Windsor town centre. The apartment has a small enclosed garden and is set in the grounds of a larger period property. Camperdown House is a perfect location for short term stays in Windsor. Featuring a combined open-plan kitchen / living room with flat screen TV and unlimited wireless broadband included. There is solid oak flooring in the living room and hallway and cosy carpets in both bedrooms.
Central location. Sleeps 3 maximum.
There is no allocated parking with this property however you can park on Alma Road for a small fee payable at the meter and it is free of charge from 8pm until 8am. A great short let or serviced apartment option for Windsor!
- Flat Screen TV with freeview
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double bedroom with wardobe
- Small second bedroom with single bed
- Iron & Ironing Board & clothes airer
- Storage space
- Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and seating
- Walk to town
- Limited communal parking (space not guaranteed) - there is on-street parking which is metered at 70p per 2 hours (free from 8pm to 8am)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 11 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 13 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 14 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 4 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 4 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 7 minutes walk
- Bel & The Dragon - 4 minutes by car
- The Two Brewers - 4 minutes by car