- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- From £495.00 per week in December !
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This is a great two bedroom apartment within a short five minute walk of Windsor town centre. The apartment has a small enclosed garden and is set in the grounds of a larger period property. Camperdown House is a perfect location for short term stays in Windsor. Whether on business, relocating to the area or just on a sightseeing trip of the area. Featuring a combined open-plan kitchen / living room with flat screen TV and unlimited Wi-Fi. There is solid oak flooring in the living room and hallway and cosy carpets in both bedrooms.
One double bedroom and one single bedroom. Sleeps 3 in 2 beds.
Central location. There is no allocated parking with this property however you can park on Alma Road for a small fee payable at the meter and it is free of charge from 8pm until 8am. A great short let or serviced apartment option for Windsor!
- Flat Screen TV with freeview
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double bedroom with wardobe
- Small second bedroom with single bed
- Iron & Ironing Board & clothes airer
- Storage space
- Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and seating
- Walk to town
- Limited communal parking (space not guaranteed) - there is on-street parking which is metered at 70p per 2 hours (free from 8pm to 8am)
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 11 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 13 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 7 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 14 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 4 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 6 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 4 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 7 minutes walk
- Bel & The Dragon - 4 minutes by car
- The Two Brewers - 4 minutes by car