- 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Lift Access
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
This is a lovely one bedroom apartment on the second floor of this popular modern block of executive apartments. The apartment building has an elevator and is located behind Eton High Street and has views from the balcony of Windsor Castle which you can walk to in under 5 minutes. Windsor & Eton train station is a 3 minute walk away and there are lots of lovely shops, cafes and restaurants nearby.
There is a private, allocated parking space with permit (deposit needed). The apartment is centrally heated, fully-furnished with has all modern conveniences including a newly fitted kitchen with dishwasher.
This property would suit busy executives working locally or couples wanting to be near the river, close to Eton School or on holiday. The location is perfect to stroll across the bridge into Windsor.
- Flat Screen TV with freeview (extra 30+ channels)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi broadband internet
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Central Heating
- Bed linen & towels
- Toiletries (shampoo, bodywash etc)
- Parking for one car
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 4 minutes walkTheatre Royal Windsor
- 9 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 9 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 9 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 13 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 18 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 55 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 10 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Tesco Express - 8 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 10 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Côte Brasserie - 0 minutes walk
- Tower Bar And Brasserie - 0 minutes walk
- Viceroy Indian - 11 minutes by car
- The Greene Oak - 12 minutes by car