Lord Raglan House
Lord Raglan House
- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property
- Wireless High Speed Internet
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
Lord Raglan House apartment complex offers short term let properties within walking distance of Windsor town centre. This is a lovely two bedroom ground floor unit with direct access to communal gardens to the rear.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster and all pots and pans and crockery for cooking and dining.
The flat screen TV has Sky channels and movies and there is unlimited Wi-Fi included in the price.
There are two good-size bedrooms - one with a double bed and the other a king size bed. There is one bathroom with a shower over the tub and an extra WC. Plenty of storage.
There are french doors leading to rear communal gardens. You can park off street and wander into town within 6 to 8 minutes with some local shops and lovely restaurants and a pub or two on the way. This is a fabulous property on the ground floor (easy access from the main door) of a popular block of apartments in central Windsor.
- Two good size double bedrooms
- One bathroom and extra WC
- TV with freeview & Sky with movies
- French Doors to garden
- Parking for one car
- Walk to town
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Wireless Broadband
- One Double Bed and One King Size Bed
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 3 minutes by carWindsor & Eton Central
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Castle
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 13 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 50 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Tesco Express - 12 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 12 minutes walk
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 3 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 3 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 7 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 10 minutes walk
- Café Rouge Windsor - 3 minutes by car
- Cinnamon Cafe - 3 minutes by car