- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Parking available for this property (Not allocated - park anywhere)
- Wireless High Speed Internet (Unlimited wifi)
Key apartment features
Send e-mail to yourself, so you can always find this page easily. You can also e-mail the details to your friends!
Elizabeth Court is one of our better properties - a wonderful two bedroom apartment within 5 minutes walk of the town centre and a short stroll of lots of lovely restaurants and delicatessens. This property has been completely remodelled to include a kitchen with slick granite worktops, full tiled bathroom with shower over the bath tub and solid oak wooden flooring through the hallway and living / dining room. With double doors that open onto a small secluded patio garden this apartment is secure and safe and well thought out.
One double bedroom with King Size bed, one smaller bedroom with single bed. Outside table and chairs. Private off-road parking. Unlimited high-speed internet access and Satellite TV included. Walk to some of Windsor's lovely restaurants and shops within 3 minutes on the fashionable St. Leonards Road end of town. A true gem! Perfect for short term all-inclusive stays in Windsor.
- Luxury kitchen with granite worktops
- Lovely bathroom suite with mosaic stone tiles
- Solid Oak flooring through the hallway and living / dining room
- Sky TV with Sports
- Wireless unlimited Hi Speed Internet Connection
- Washer/Drier (combined)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Pots & Pans
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Bed linen & Towels
- Off road parking plus visitors spaces
- Walking distance to local shops, great restaurants and Windsor town centre, trains (Central is 5 mins walk, Riverside is 10 mins walk) and Windsor Castle
Points of interest
See below the most searched POI by our guests. Click on any of the icons for directions.
- 11 minutes walkWindsor & Eton Central
- 12 minutes walkWindsor Castle
- 4 minutes by carWindsor Racecourse
- 5 minutes by carTheatre Royal Windsor
- 6 minutes by carLegoland Windsor
- 15 minutes by carHeathrow Airport
- 51 minutes by carLondon Town Centre
Where are the supermarkets
- Windsor Royal Shopping - 9 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 10 minutes walk
- The Co-operative Food - 4 minutes by car
- The Co-operative Food - 5 minutes by car
Where to eat out ?
- Viceroy Indian - 3 minutes walk
- Meimo Restaurant - 6 minutes walk
- The Two Brewers - 4 minutes by car
- Thai Square - 4 minutes by car